badge

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Moving..

http://baketitude.com
www.baketitude.com
Hey...
I've been here a long while.
Longer than I've ever been in one place before .
My blog Baketitude,has been my sanity , my sanctuary and my best friend.
I've poured my heart out on these web pages...and they will be cemented in history.
Times have been good...and bad , emotions have been crazy and the 40 year barrier has been crossed.
But Baketitude and you , my friends,you're not just readers..or passers by...
You've laughed at my dilemmas...
Probably got irritated by my too long ,often error ridden posts...
Sometimes enjoyed ,vicariously the craziness of my family and friends...
You've seen my skills develop...
You've seen pictures and presentation get better...(I hope)...
You've been the reason I can now confidently share my skills with others, encouraging a little of my Baketitude...
You're the reason I can now share my love by making and selling cakes...
You're the reason I can put away my red pens and school files in a cupboard and take more than a sabbatical from the profession I had to take up... being an army wife stationed in the smallest of small towns.
You've seen my child grow, his and my struggles witb academics... read of my battle against the bulge...
You've encouraged my drive to get fit...despite sinking nose deep in chocolate and butter...
You my dear blog reader are now my friend. I may not recognize you on the road...you mat not either...my hair doesn't generally behave itself...
They say that when you marry into the olive green... you imbibe the capacity to absorb all that you can.
Yes, I can credit most of my abilities and superb event management skills and catering capacities to the army and its amazing fraternity...
But you my reader, my friend...I owe you.
You and I have shared food and bits ,bites and bytes.
So that common thread of the same salt...
Please don't think this is the end.
I'm moving forward ,to a website of my own. So I don't have to worry about stolen content and pictures.
I can pull out all stops and do up www.baketitude.com like its my real home... not virtual home.
Bear with me while I air some out old stuff...and new. Join my Facebook community at Baketitude and some more and lets connect.
All my food posts have moved to www.baketitude.com and as I settle down and understand how WordPress treats me...I'll be leaving blogger behind.
Come... have a drink, you'll find many
I never knew I'd baked so many loaves of bread, so many tonnes of cookies and frosted so many cakes...
Oh and I have a ton of north Indian-Punjabi, Dogri, Kashmiri and Rajasthani curries that I never really catalogued.
No wonder,I need to work out so much...

So I'm sort of spring cleaning. I'll be chucking out the worms... and airing the good stuff. Come , walk with me to Baketitude .
See you there my friend.
Oh , and if you feel you need to say something or have a suggestion or just want to say hi... drop me a line at shalinids21@gmail.com .







So what are you baking today???

19 comments:

https://couponsrani.in/ said...

super post

Shelly Gurpreet said...

Shalini you are a brilliant writer. Your vocabulary is too good. Reading your blogs is such a pleasure always.

Sweet said...

Thank You

Sweet said...

Thank You so much... high praise indeed😍😍😘😍😘😍

pankaj karnwal said...


Nice article thanks for sharing with us.
examtapasya
resultview
ctet

yashdeep said...

nice article dear

amar said...

Nice blog !!! Awesome posts & informations, i had Liked Your Blog & way Of Writing/ Composing The Posts In Your Blog,Share More Informations Through Your Blog,Keep Going On And All The Best

knowledge Blog said...

We Buy Houses Anywhere In Raleigh And Other Parts of NC, And At Any Price. Check Out How Our Process Works. We’re Ready To Give You A Fair Offer For Your House.

hotmail sign up login said...

nice post and thanks for sharing with us.

MindtechAffiliates said...

your article is very good and informative keep sharing.

Indian Academy Dubai said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss and share this with us, I for one feel strongly about it and really enjoyed learning more about this topic. Please share some more useful info on Best CBSE
Curriculum schools in Ajman
also. I can see that you possess a degree of expertise on
this subject.

ayurveda said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss and share this with us, I for one feel strongly about it and really enjoyed learning more about this topic. Please share some more useful info on Ayurveda Treatment In Sharjah also. I can see that you possess a degree of expertise on this subject.

Indian Academy Sharjah said...

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work. Please share something on CBSE curriculum school in sharjah also. Keep it up.Keep blogging.Looking to reading your next post.

Mayur sharma said...

Nice article and great information thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Dubai Schools

rohit sharma said...

The article is very nice. Thanks for sharing a wonderful post.
best school in sharjah

Sanjana Choudhary said...

Nice Packers and Movers Hyderabad Give skilled, protected and Licensed Service firm Provider Service record, Get Free Best quotes Quotaition and Evaluate offer. Hassle free house separation Services agency, big Quality packing product, Office items organization move, Vehicle relocating, Local and Domestic Shipping Service agency @
Packers and Movers in Hyderabad

Shantipuja said...

Nice Article, Thank you for sharing a wonderful blog post.


https://shantipuja.com/
https://shantipuja.com/marriage-puja/
https://shantipuja.com/antim-sanskar/
https://shantipuja.com/grihapraveshpuja/
https://shantipuja.com/sunder-kand/
https://shantipuja.com/satyanarayan-puja/
https://shantipuja.com/navagraha-homa/
https://shantipuja.com/ganapati-puja/
https://shantipuja.com/birthday-puja/

Shantipuja said...

Nice Article, Thank you for sharing a wonderful blog post

Pandit in Bangalore
Pandit for Marriage in Bangalore
Last Rites Pandit in Bangalore
Griha Pravesh Pandit in Bangalore
Sunderkand Path Pandit in Bangalore
Pandit for Satyanarayan Puja in Bangalore
Pandit for Navagraha Puja and Homa in Bangalore
Purohit for Ganesh Puja in Bangalore
Pandit for Birthday Puja in Bangalore

Nexus Media Solution said...

Really Such Informative Content Over here. I am really impressed With this. Thanks for Sharing Such Nice Content over here. You may also like
Study in Canada

Until the next

Until the next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...